A high temperature packing manufactured from graphite fiber and
treated with a special lubricant.
Excellent in heat and chemical resistance.
TOMBO 2200 & 2205 SERIES
1. Superior sealing performance compared to asbestos products.
2. Little differences in performance from cyrogenic to high
3. Expanded graphite (Graseal) has chemical resistance
properties second only to PTFE, and can be used with almost
any fluid (with the exception of those listed below).
4. Less shrinkage at high temperatures than asbestos packings,
with little stress relaxation.
This packing is made of PTFE fiber and finished with PTFE
dispersion and heat resistant lubricant.
All types of pumps, mixers, etc.
This is a self lip seal type packing machined from PTFE resin,
available in VH, VL, and D type cross-sections. For high
temperature and high pressure services, packings made of
filled PTFE is also available.
1. Can be used with almost any fluid.
2. Because this packing is made from PTFE, it has low
frictional resistance with the stem and will not stick.
3. Will not contaminate the fluids.
4. By selecting suitable fillers, products for high temperature,
pressure and wear resistant products are also available.
General use valves, ductile valves, malleable cast valves, cast steel valves, etc.